Tuesday, August 11, 2009

MY DAILY LIFE I N KPM!


Everyday at KPM, I will  wake up at 5.30 am to get a bath and then I will do a Tahajud prayer. Next, while waiting for subuh, I will read Al-quran..Then,, after subuh,I will get a breakfast at the cafe..After that at 8 am I will go to class with my friends and follow the class until the end.. Then I will get a rest and waiting for the next class by follow the timetable that have given to me.Sometimes, I will do an exercise with my friends around KPM area. Such as jogging, fitness, gymnasts and other activities.We will stop all activities at 6.40 pm and will standby for Magrib prayer.Then we also read Al- quran until the Isyak perform..After Isyak I will go to Cafe to get a dinner with my friends.At the night, I will study with my friends about the subject that we did not understand.After that, we will sleep and continue for next day... I hope my next day will always better than the before... Amin.....................................

No comments:

Post a Comment