Tuesday, August 11, 2009

my frofile background

Dear to all reader, Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabaraqatuh! 


                             side kick:  Azam and me


Here,I want introduce my self. My name is Amir Saifuddin Bin Jaafar. I am 19 year old and was born in Shah Alam, Selangor.. I  studied at S.M.K Padang Tembak,Kuala Lumpur. My hobbies are playing Futsal and do Taekwondo(ITF) activity.Look at above picture.My friend and I did a "Side Kick" ..Besides, I like to read Al-quran and some story book.Such as Detective Conan,Under 18 and Naruto. My family is not to big.I just have 4 siblings and my love mother..I am the second son in my family.My mother's name is Romlah binti Mohd Yusuf.Then my sister name is Nurul Iqmar.next, my little brothers name is Adham Nor Hakim and Alif Asraf. My father was gone 4 year ago.So, I am an orphan and lived at Darul Najjah Orphan House in Kuala Lumpur.. As long as was there I learned about Al-Quran and as- sunnah. Everyday I had to wake up early between at 4.30 am and 5.00 am..I also was the senior in that house.I stayed there about two years.After SPM, I went out from the house and continue my study at Mara Professional College.

No comments:

Post a Comment